Quill Wielder thinks I’m awesome. That’s what this boils down to. Thank you so much for the appreciation and support, QW. You are also shiny and made of moonbeams. Go over to her blog now. It’s a moral imperative.
The Award: The Liebster Blog Award is given to up coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest,dearest, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The rules for the Liebster Blog Award are:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
- Reveal your 5 blog picks.
- Let them know you choose them by leaving a comment on their blog.
I’m a total WordPress neophyte, and I’m not totally sure how to figure out how many followers another blog has, unless it’s explicitly listed on their homepage. So, if you’re a WP rockstar and have 5 bajillion followers, and I missed it – I apologize for giving you this crayon scrawled award. You can throw it away after I leave. [sniffle]
So here they are:
- The Jargon Journalist– A news focused blog, written by a serious dork. Well written articles and video production. Chelsea’s also pretty funny.
- Drawceraptor – Jeff’s art is freaking great. Subject matter is reasonably nerdy — but the technique and aesthetics are top notch.
- H.N. Sieverding – I am completely in awe of the amount of content that H.N. has on display here. Really inspiring for me, just starting out writing my own stuff seriously. Great feedback, and a ray of sunshine.
- Robotic Rhetoric – Weird kid from the UK who makes me laugh. Very solid writer – though some of his more angsty posts remind me of my misspent youth.
- The Death of Glitter – This blog is infinitely more hip, stylish, well-written, insightful and clever than I will ever manage. I just wish CookieGeisha posted more.
Congratulations to all of you, consider yourself hearted. Intensely hearted.