G. Derek Adams.
I have a story to tell you.
A long story. A silly story. A sad story.
A story that I hope you will love enough to hate me for telling.
It will also have plenty of minotaurs, rock and roll bards, sentient pickles, and all that other lovely, ridiculous fantasy stuff. Magic swords, barrow wights, true love, dragon’s fire, and a thousand-thousand wonders trapped in a child’s memory.
It’s pretty preposterous, I admit. Further information about my contribution to the fantasy genre here: What is Swordpunk?
And now that we’re friends [you read past the first paragraph, so I assume] I’m sure you’ll enjoy reading my first novel, Spell/Sword.
INFORMATION OF MILD INTEREST
I write, direct and perform in the oldest community theater in Georgia,the Town and Gown Players.
To pay the bills, I work as a Sales Consultant for an online distributor of promotional products.
My nerd credentials are varied, and exhaustive.
Bulleted List [!]
- Worked at GameStop for like, almost a year.
- Fully accredited Dungeon Master.
- Notable Campaigns: Lodestar [Obsidian Portal Campaign of the Month - May 2011], Titan’s Wake, Ocean of Not.
- Gave renowned fantasy author, Piers Anthony, an idea that one time.
- Once sang the audio of the entire first level of Altered Beast on a friend’s answering machine.
I’m an independent artist and writer living in Athens, GA. I live with my beloved, and several small creatures.
Contact: gderekadams (at) gmail (DAWT) com.